ENGINEERING FORUMS

WELCOME GUEST,
You may have to register before you can post: click the register to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection. From www.bunkerszone.co.cc
ENGINEERING FORUMS

hi

Sorry For The Themes I Am Still Working On it. Still I Need Some Help Needed Moderators And Co-owners Pm me

Create Stunning HTML Email That Just Works

Admin
    Übergod
    Übergod

Create Stunning HTML Email That Just Works

Post by Admin on Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:41 pm

SitePoint 2010 | 200 Pages | English | PDF | 15 MB

Build Your Own HTML Email is a step-by-step guide to creating HTML emails. It begins with an introduction to email covering topics such as: how email design differs to web design; different types of emails; and the anatomy of an email.

The book then shows the reader how to build simple HTML email designs, then goes on to explain more advanced techniques. Finally the book covers important tasks like testing, spam compliance, and known hacks and workarounds.

Mathew Patterson is the community manager at Freshview, the team behind the popular email newsletter web apps, Campaign Monitor and MailBuild. In past lives he was a web designer for the Australian Stock Exchange and Priceline Europe among others. He runs Designers Inhouse, the list for web designers in non-design firms, and recently spoke at the Future of Web Design in New York.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:21 pm